Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Party!

Oi! Diary-thing!

So coming back to Aragon was a pleasant experience. Got checked up by doctor-man-thing (nice being owed instead of owing now and then.) We got to hook up with some nice young ladies and go to a party. That friggen castle is huge. The food was most excellent! I had pineapples and chocolate cookies and roast duck and those little wiener things in buns. Sadly, the party was rather spoiled when I got spotted by you-know-who. He acted rather nastily, but the good captain interceded on my behalf. I was thiiiis close to getting him to punish me!! (Public humiliation is hot) Umm...aaaand then some other stuff happened, and I didn't see it very well because I was hiding but the captain got in a fight with a Decados (yuck!) and Speedie ran around in circles a lot and some girl fell from the ceiling and I got to drink some real punch! They didn't allow smoking in the dining room, I almost died. Precious little happy-sticks, I would be so lonely without you! Anyway, the captain killed that one guy, and then the nutcase in the iron suit killed someone else, but for some reason it was ok and now the brass around here like us a little better, although I'll still be steering clear of Fartface Mckeepsagrudgetoodamnlong for a while yet. Now we're off looking for a missing luxury liner, or something. Oh, and the nice priest fried ALL my bodice-rippers!! Little sanctimonious bastard. Bet he's gay.

No comments: